Here it is 10:30pm on New Years Eve 2006. Hannah is in bed and Gary and I are in the livingroom. He's watching tv and I'm on the laptop typing this. We never go out NY Eve. Are we party poopers? Probably.... but we are ok with that. I like to have a clear head as 2006 leaves and we welcome 2007.
2006 has been a good year for us. Our accountant will be happy to hear that we paid our quarterly taxes IN FULL and ON TIME. That is a first for us. The IRS will most likely shit itself over this one.
Other highlights in our home this year have been:
- I've discovered that Gary makes the best chili. I don't know how he does it but his chili tastes like sweet music going down. My man can cook.
- We never knew we would enjoy having a camper as much as we do. Wow - can I just say if you've never done this.... you are missing a heck of a good time!
- Because we spent so much time at the campground this past summer, we have met some really wonderful, new friends. Funny, warm and kind people who have blessed our lives.
- Hannah grew 4" since October of 2005. It must be because I didn't let her drink coffee.....because we all know its stunts your growth.
- We had a year without sickness or sadness. For that I am very thankful.
Wishing you all the happiest and healthiest 2007!