My sister, Sue, and my friend, Melody, both had this Me-Me on their blogs and I hadn't seen these questions as of yet. I thought I would give it a whirl:
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My teeth because I can' help smiling when I look in a mirror. How weird is that?
2. How much cash do you have on you right now? $7 - thank God for debit cards
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? arrest
4. Favorite plant? Pussy Willows
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Chris - our employee
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? I Dream of Jeannie theme song
7. What shirt are you wearing? white shirt with blue & green flowers on it
8. Do you "label" yourself? No, I don't think I do.
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Lands End sandals
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room? Really I don't like either but if I had to pick one it would be a bright one.
11. What did you have for breakfast? Me very bad - I had nothing but coffee
12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up. I have a pet hair on a mole on my leg. gross huh?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping next to the Amazing Human Blast Furnace that I'm married too.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Bite Me
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Once in a while depending what it is.
16. What's an expression that you say a lot? "You think so?"
17. Who told you they loved you last? Hubby
18. Last furry thing you touched? My dog, Chloe
19. How many hours a week do you work? In a row? Is this a trick question? As few as possible is my answer but I guess probably about 20 doing paperwork/phone calls etc
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None, I have switched to strictly digital
21. Favorite age you have been so far? I guess I am liking 41 pretty well right now.
22. Your worst enemy? The fat cells in my body. They can grow at a rate unlike the scientific world has ever seen.
23. What is your current desk top picture? A large hill with cool, green grass and a bright blue sky with a couple puffy white clouds in it.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Stop jumping in here.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? Definitely the money! Most of my mistakes have been $ related so I could fix them with a million bucks. The mistakes that aren't money related I've come to terms with and they are a part of who I am.