Saturday, May 22, 2004

Pouring Rain

Weather: rain and chilly 50's

Wow! It is raining cats and dogs here today. We are planning to go get some more potting soil to work on containers in the garage. I'm looking forward to having some pretty colored annuals in different areas of the deck.

I spoke to Gary and he is having a great time fishing with his buddies. He'll be home tomorrow afternoon if not sooner because of the rain.

Speaking of rain......I think the drought has to be over by now. We've gotten about 2.5" of rain this month but the the papers keep saying we are about 5" below normal. Seems like alot of rain to me! :)

I sent Cindy a tide chart for Goose Rocks so she can plan her walks to the rocks. Low tide is going to be anywhere from 10am to 4pm the whole week. That will be wonderful!

No comments: