Sunday, May 23, 2004

Cool and damp!

Weather: cool and damp low 60's

Another dreary day weather-wise but the containers and windowboxes look good. I have them in the garage near the door with the door open to acclimate them somewhat.

Gary arrived home today looking tired and relaxed. He said he had a fun time and caught alot of fish. It's good to have him home and I'll be glad to start back to the gym tomorrow morning.

I printed up the Texas, zoo and Mexico pictures today to try and get a scrap page started. I worry so much about it not looking good and wasting pictures. I guess the thing to do is jump right in and get going! I go to a scrapbook class at Marvilyn's on the 1st Thursday of each month and I enjoy it.

Spoke to Grammie Higgins today to let her know that the cottage bathroom was complete. She's doing very well and enjoying watching the Red Sox this year. Hopefully the Sox will keep having a good season.

No comments: