Monday, May 24, 2004

It's still raining :-(

Weather: rainy and chilly low 60's

I'm beginning to wonder if it's ever going to stop raining. I thought it ironic that last night on discovery channel they had a show about Noah and the Ark. I'm thinking maybe we should start building one as well. It's suppose to rain until Friday.

Went to the gym this morning with Gary. It sure feels good to exercise, especially when someone else is doing it too. We tried going at other times of the day but this seems to work pretty well. We actually leave before Hannah is out of bed but Mom is awake.

I'm happy to report that I've got 3 pages done for my scrapbook! It's very time consuming for me. Almost an hour per page but I like to see the results.

Hannah and I are taking Chloe to the vets in the morning for her heartworm testing and to get her pills for the summer. I'm going to ask the vet about something for tick control. I can't believe how many ticks she gets but she is low to the ground.....

No comments: