Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 2012

I checked my blog today and this is pathetic! I can not believe I would let 6 months go by without putting a post up. Okay - I have chastized myself and vow to do better.

2012 is starting off just pleasant. Homeschooling is going super and Hannah does a great job and loves it. I enjoy it too and we spend a lot of time together. She starts a session of homeschool cooking classes this week. They run every other week until the middle of May. The groupd of kids she cooks with are fun and she seems to enjoy it. On Wednesdays, she rides at the stable for a couple hours.

2 comments:

Jered Widmer said...

Wow, you ARE alive Sheri! Happy New Year! Welcome back.

Mike Todd said...

Good to see you back! I didn't stop by in time to say Happy New Year, but I hope you have a totally awesome Groundhog's Day. Keep posting!