We came to camp yesterday to start opening it up. We moved to a new site this year so there is lots of work to do. Gary and I leveled the camper and hooked up the power and water. Then we realized that we had used 2 of our deck pieces as a platform for our shed last fall. Just great. Now we couldn't put the deck together and as it happens that Gary is fishing a tournament today.... so the deck will have to wait until next weekend. Plus, it's raining right now. Just great. So Hannah and I are watching Jumanji and watching the rain. We tried to build a fire but the rain just pissed on it. Just great. Gary called and they finished 7th in the tournament. No money, just great. Okay, that's enough of my crabbing and complaining for today.
Here's the things I am happy about right now:
- Regina shared her awesome cruise pictures with me. It looks like it was a ton of fun and I'm so glad they went and had such a wonderful time.
- My mom is doing better each day. I can't wait until she can get her drains out and really start moving around more easily. And I know she'll be thrilled to finally be able to take a shower instead of a sponge bath.
- Even though it's raining, I love to be at camp. I'm so happy to see everyone, take walks with Hannah and sleep in my comfy bed.
- I have good cell service at camp and the Internet is working great.
- I see that the rain is starting to slow down. Gotta go!