Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Yesterday, we had a wonderful Easter dinner at our house. Not that the dinner was anything spectacular... it was the same stuff we have on Easter.... ham, potatoes, green bean casserole, coleslaw, rolls and Mom made a great lemon cheesecake for dessert. What made it a great dinner was the amount of fun we had. Everyone was in a super mood.... my nephew Sean had his neck brace off for the first time since right after Christmas when he broke his neck snowboarding. It was nice to see him laughing and talking and having a good time. We played a dice game that had everyone roaring with laughter and I was sorry to see the day end. It was one of the nicest family holidays in a long time.

Only one more week until we leave for Arizona. I realized this morning that I have no idea where any of my summer clothes are. Let the panic begin. We rode up to the camper this past weekend because I needed to get our bathing suits that I left up there. We kept breaking through the snow crust and going way up over our knees in snow. Hannah could walk on top of the crust so we sent her across the site and into the camper. She could barely get the door open and of course, she had no idea where the suits were... so I had to keep hollering where to look. I could hear her slamming doors and drawers looking for them but she finally did. Back across the crust she came and we left. I'm guesssing we will not return until the snow is gone up there.

2 comments:

ccw said...

Glad you had a good Easter!

Arizona? Warmth? Can I come?

melody said...

Sheri, I'm such a mook. I need your email addy to send your questions. Can you email it to me this morning?