Thursday, October 04, 2007

Flyby Post

Not to much going on except work. We are crazy busy with our business. I'm sorry I haven't had time to blog lately. Gary and I have been trying really hard to not be on the computers at night after work. The days are getting shorter and dark is coming earlier and earlier..... we need to spend time outside if possible.

Well.... I'm off to mow the lawn for hopefully, the last time this year. The riding tractor is not working so I have to push mower it..... and that sucks royally.

5 comments:

melodyann said...

Sheri, it's been so long since I have gotten to talk to you... I just wanted to come by and say that I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!

Hope all is well... currently, it sucks to be me, but this, too, shall pass...

lime said...

ok, i am dying laughing at the note on the fridge.

here's hoping there's no more to mow.

Sharpie said...

Sheri - You MOW the lawn? With a push mower? I bow at your feet.....

Kim said...

ugh, we had to cut the two acres of back yard with a push mower last week. Poor Jeffee, I thought he was going to die, I felt SO sorry for him... but not bad enough to offer to do it.

Glad to hear business is booming!

Unknown said...

I hope the mower was self-propelled. Because that sucks ass.