- A crate of milk weighs about 20lbs in the morning and about 90lbs in the afternoon. I have no idea how this happens but it does.
- High school is full of kids. I mean kids. I had no idea. This one boy came through the lunch line and he was so... tiny and squeaky.
- Then there are the girls who must sneak out to school in the morning because no parent in their right mind could let their under age child go out in public looking like a 2 bit whore. How much skin do you need to show the world at 8am? wtf??
- When I went to high school, the teachers were all old and stodgy and set in their ways. They must've changed the rules, because now the teachers look like the kids.
- My feet hurt like a mother-fucker.
- My shoulders and back feel like I've been bench pressing.
- A hairnet can be a dangerous weapon when all tangled in your wedding ring and hair clip at the same time.
- Slipping on lettuce dropped on the floor sucks ass...... I'm just saying
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Thoughts on Work.
Oh dear God in heaven - I can not believe how out of synch I am with the rest of the world. Going back to work has been enlightening to say the least. A few observations I've made so far this week: