Sunday, May 28, 2006

So relaxing

I've taken quite a few new pictures this weekend but unfortunately, I can't get them from my camera onto this laptop..... so you'll have to wait until Tuesday to see them. We are having a great time at camp so far. Wireless internet access rocks here and it seems weird to be typing this post as I sit in a lawnchair watching chipmunks scurry around.

Our friend, Jeff came down last evening to enjoy the campfire and have a few beers. He ended up spending the night on the couch (Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk!) He and Gary have gone for a boat ride while Hannah and I picked up the campsite, made beds etc...

Everything moves at a much slower pace here. Although I know what day it is, 99% of the time, I have no idea what time of day it is and that's ok because we have no agenda here. We eat when we are hungry and sleep when we are tired.

More later!

6 comments:

3outta5 said...

Wireless internet while camping? That's MY kind of camping!!!! LOL

Sounds like fun, Sheri!

Sue said...

I'm jealous!

Beth said...

Sheri, sounds heavenly. Hey, whilst taking pictures, think you could take a detailed pic of the orange feeder you made? I have a new friend (hummingbird) who's been visiting my sliding glass door every day. I actually ran out and bought a hummingbird feeder with nectar for the little guy, but now I want to give him a real treat. I'd really appreciate it!!

Robin said...

Sheri, I don't know if you realize it, but that photo is extremely marketable! I'm serious! It speaks volumes. Go to CafePress, upload it, and offer gift cards and stuff. I'd buy it!

Melody said...

ahhhh....UTOPIA!

ccw said...

I want to drop by for a visit. It sounds heavenly and calm (I need some calm and quiet).