1. I have to count the money in my wallet. This drives Gary bonkers when we are on vacation and I'm carrying some cash around. I have to keep taking it out and counting it, rearranging it and putting it just so back in my wallet. I usually don't carry cash.... I use my debit card....so maybe it's the novelty of it?
2. My siblings and I all have first names that start with S and have 5 letters in them. Our middles names start with A and have 4 letters in them. We are, in order:
- Scott Alan
- Susan Anne
- Sheri Alix
- Shawn Adam
- Stacy Alma
Do you think my mother had too much time on her hands? Poor Stacy....we used to call her Stacy Almer Fudd... and it drove her nuts. I like my middle name (Alix) and I'm glad my parents didn't agree to name me Sybil like my mother wanted to.
4. Raw chicken makes me gag. Now, come one, I didn't say I eat raw chicken but I can not stand to touch it. The wrinkly skin is what does it. When it came time to butcher the chickens on our farm, I never could help pluck them. Thank God, my family understood this and has only teased me unmercifully for years about it. The pin feathers freaked me out and still do. I'm telling you......if you've never had the pleasure of seeing a dead chicken with all the feathers gone except the pin feathers....you haven't friggin' lived!! Actually, I'm feeling a little nauseated just typing about it now. blech
5. I sometimes drive my husband crazy asking him questions. I can't help it. When I ask him a question, he says I keep asking the same question 100 different ways until he gives the answer I want to hear.
6. My bedroom is always a mess and I don't care. I can not stand my house being a mess but having a messy bedroom doesn't bother me at all. I never clean my bedroom. Never....well, maybe a vacuum it once in a while or try to straighten it out but it always goes back to being a mess.