1. At what age and under what circumstances did you lose your virginity? Was it disappointing, or all you'd thought it would be? I was 15 - how embarrassing now but at the time I thought I was so cool. I remember telling my older sister that I was going to do this and she cried and told me not to, to think about it, wait etc.... "Yeah right" - I thought "What does she know?"..... turns out she knew ALOT. It WAS disappointing and I always regretted it.
2. What guilty pleasure do you indulge in that no one else knows about? Of course for me, anything guilty and pleasurable is going to involve food so I would have to say that having a Dairy Queen cone AFTER eating McDonald fries. And yes, I barely make it home....
3. Do you have a birthmark, and if so, where is it and what does it look like? I have a small birthmark on the back of my upper right arm and it's shaped a little like Indiana.
4. What's the saddest thing you've ever seen? Thankfully, I have not seen many sad things. Gary and I came upon a car accident on a back road in Mississippi late one night. The truck was against the tree with the passenger side door against the tree, , the radio was blasting, the headlights were on and we could see no one. Gary got out and ran to the truck with me not far behind him. He hollered at me to stop where I was and call the police and "do not come over here". That sad lonely truck sitting there and knowing what was between it and the tree was very sad to me. Also, because I never knew his name.
5. What is the WORST book you've ever read? I won't finish a book by choice if it's bad. I just stop reading. But the worst book(s) I've ever read because I had to was anything by William Shakespeare. Yes - I'm sorry to say that but I don't like his writings. I read them but didn't understand them and don't even want to try. My English teacher thought they were the best things since sliced bread and always based a huge part of our grade on whether we interpreted the book the way he did.
6. What is the most delicious food you've ever tasted? awwww I can only say one??? Ok it would have to be Whoopie Pie Cake. Yes, it's a cake that tastes like a big, giant, delicious whoopie pie and my mom makes them and she lives next door so... can you say yum?
7. Have you ever had or BEEN a secret admirer? Details, please. I'm sorry to say no. I never been or had a secret admirer. I've been a Secret Santa lots of times though.
8. Describe yourself in 10 words or less. I AM A BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT WOMAN.
9. If you could spend an hour with anyone, anywhere, doing anything, who would it be, where and what would you do? Why? I would love to spend an hour with my great-grandma Dargis who came to the USA from Russia when she was 15, with her younger sister. They could speak no English and came through Ellis Island. I would love to know what her journey was like.
10. What is one thing you are ashamed to admit you know nothing about? Money. Investing it, stocks, bonds and all that high tech money talk. Always scares me. I guess I like living on the edge. If I have money, I gotta spend it.
Ok folks - there you have just a little more knowledge about me. Now take the questions and grace us with your answers so we can learn about YOU! Isn't it fun to bare your soul once in a while?