Monday, February 21, 2005

All my bags are packed...I'm ready to go...

I'm standing here outside the door...I hate to wake you up to say goodbye. But the dawn is breaking it's early morn...Gary's in the driveway blowing the horn....Get your ass out here or I'll be on my way. I'm leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again.

Seriously, everything IS packed except my makeup kit. God forbid I go anywhere without that. We've got clothes for hot weather, warm weather and cold weather. Last year we had to go out and buy sweatshirts because it was cold. Not cold enough for a heavy jacket but definitely too cold for just short sleeves. You'd think with the amount of luggage we have that we are staying for a couple months. Why, oh why can't I learn to travel light? We'll get down there and half the stuff I bring won't even make it out of the suitcase.

Well, I'm off and I will try to blog and entry from beautiful South Padre Island. My sil assures me that there is interent access at the hotel that I can use.

Happy Vacation!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Building wide wireless for the lap tops and a system in the lobby for the guests to use. All is set up on a beautiful T1 connection, for those that don't know what a T1 is imagine it this way. Your regular cable connection is the size of a golf ball, a T1 connection is the size of a basketball. No waiting for pages to load, most of the time, now if there are a lot of users on line then you can slow down to a baseball. HA HA HA HA
See you soon.

Sue said...

Have a wonderful time! The sunshine will be just what you need to energize yourselves after this long winter, and when you get back maybe we will get some spring days. Have a good visit with Garys family! Love you all, be safe!

Cindy said...

Have a great time!! Stay WARM!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so jealous!!! Have a great time!!