Thursday, July 29, 2004

Hazy, hot and humid!

Ok...I'll agree that summer is finally here and it's muggy! If the blog looks different it's because my dear cyberfriend Karen has helped me out. I'm such a dork when it comes to understanding how code works and she has cleaned up the mess I made! lol THANKS KAREN!!!

Hannah is off to Sebago Lake State Park today with rec and Gary is fishing on Winnipesaukee with Rick Lillegard today and tomorrow. Mom is still in Hartland so I guess that means....I have the day to myself! I wish I had some exciting plans but I don't. I guess I could go leisurely stroll through the dollar store but even that doesn't appeal to me today. I've got laundry going and I really need to wash the kitchen floor but....naaaaaah lol I think I'll paint or work on my scrapbook stuff.

No comments: