Thursday, July 14, 2016

Not for Nothing

So much time has gone by and I don't even know what to do with this blog.  I can't delete it because for years before Facebook,  I poured my heart and soul into it.  I guess it will end up just one of those things on the Internet gathering dust.  I will try and update once in a while just to keep it active.


Hannah graduated from homeschool high school last month. The picture shows her on the first day of kindergarten and the day she graduated high school.    She's such a good girl - a hard worker who loves horses so much.  She bought herself a horse last month too.  Here she is in May going to prom with her friend, Jake.  We don't get to spend much time with her lately as she works most days and when she's not working, she's with her friends.


No comments: