I shamelessly stole this from Lime. I thought the questions were good.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship? (Well, as it seems it was over 25 years ago, I had to think hard on this one) A small folded piece of paper found in a coat pocket. It was from 'Trisha' proclaiming her undying love and stating 'but you told me she meant nothing to you'. I showed him the door, as I was the one who meant nothing. Thank God I did, because I found that I was something and 23 years later, I am still Gary's everything.
2. When was the last time you shaved? This past Saturday night my legs were smooth as butta'.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Typing and talking on the phone in my office.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Typing and talking on the phone in my office.
5. Are you any good at math? The old math? As in 2+2=4? Yes, I am good at that. The stuff they teach my daughter at school....the Everyday Mathmatics Program ... wow - I didn't know I was so....lacking.
6. Your prom night? It was ok. I went with Brian, my rebound date from the broken heart from question #1.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? I have an ancestor who was one of the first deacons at the Old North Church in Boston.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? To attend school? No. I have not attended any school past the 12th grade.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? The words to what on my what? I can barely handle blogging, let alone myspace. jeez
10. Last thing received in the mail? A new pair of Crocs I ordered for Hannah.
11. How many different beverages have you had today? I've had a decaf coffee, 2 large waters, a small diet soda, another decaf coffee this afternoon and I am currently having a drink as I type this. I will have another large water later.
12. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machines? I try not to. I hate answering machines.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? I took this question to mean who did I see as my first concert....because I just can not wrap my mind around the other virginity question. I had no idea shit like that happens. I must live in the dark ages, huh? Anywhoo.... my first concert was REO Speedwagon and Loverboy opened for them. Yes, I am old.
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Always and with my big toe. It never fails to give me a wicked bad foot cramp too.
15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? I shuddered just to think about the root canal I had a couple years ago. blech
16. What is out your back door? Lots of woods, marsh and no neighbors for at least 1/2mile.
17. Any plans for Friday night? Not yet. We like to wing it....but will probably do nothing.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? I'm sorry. I live in Maine. The ocean temperature in friggin' August is barely 64 degrees so I don't do much of anything in the ocean, except watch my lips turn blue. Plus the sand gets in all the appropriate cracks and I hate that too.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Yes I have and I love it. I love all popcorn.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? I can't remember where but I think I was in the 4th grade. I remember seeing all the stars and thinking it was so cool.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? a couple of times, yes. Gary and Hannah do as well.
22. Some things you are excited about? We are going to San Antonio in April. I can not wait!
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Did someone say Jello Shots? My favorite flavor of those is whatever Regina or Anita make at camp. lol Strawberry is my favorite Jello flavor.
24. Describe your keychain(s)? It's a big, fake diamond that I call my bling and also Hannah gave me a gray puppy to hang on the ring as well.
25. This question is MIA. In that case, I will take this opportunity to thank our troops!
26. Where do you keep your change? In a big tequila bottle is where we keep the quarters and nickels. Dimes are kept in a fancy fish wine bottle. Pennies go into an old glass peanut butter jar. Yes, we are anal about our change.
27. What kind of winter coat do you own? Honestly, I don't own one. I'm going to get one this year. I usually just wear fleece in layers.
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day? Rainy if I remember correctly. Mel....help me out here. Was it raining?
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Always open.
30. Did U read this far? I hope you did! Now you are tagged!