Friday, August 11, 2006

Little Dan's rainbow


Gary thinks he's died and gone to heaven when we eat at Little Dan's and you know what? I thought I'd never admit this but pulled chicken is awesome! We ate there tonight and on the way back to camp it stopped raining and this rainbow graced us. The picture does not do it justice..... all I had was my lame camera phone on me.

We decided to come to camp last night. It's very quiet here today but a few weekenders have started to arrive. Josh came up to fish with Gary today and then Gary has tournaments tomorrow and Sunday. blech...... I'm getting a little sick of all this fishing. I truly don't understand how Gary can do it day after day and not get tired of it.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Nice rainbow...I bet the real thing was beautiful!
I like to fish (been once this summer) but day after day would get kinda boring unless the fish bit all the time, it would really suck to go an not catch anything, but I guess catching a buzz counts...right?