I'm looking forward to 2006. I'm not big on making resolutions this year, but I guess it would helpful to list out a few things I would like to work on this year........
- Continue with my fitness program every other day. Listen to me.... I sound like some high-falootin' fitness guru. In 'Sheri-speak' this means to continue to get my butt to the gym on a regular basis.
- Make better food choices. I haven't had McDonald's, Burger King or Wendy's in a over a month and a half. I seriously was craving that kind of food. I think it's an addictive ingredient in the grease......put there to cause grease cravings. I"m happy to report I don't need a fix a couple times a week anymore.
- De-clutter my house. This one is going to be difficult. I think deep down under my non-chalant attitude towards 'stuff' is a pack-rat waiting to emerge. I can feel it bubbling below the surface as I start to go through my clothing to weed some of the stuff out. Why oh why do I think I need jeans in 7 different sizes? Or shirts for that matter? Are clothes from 1992 really going to come back into fashion someday and if they do.... will I still fit into them? After I answer these questions for myself, I have to then ask them about Gary and Hannah and all the clothes/stuff they have. My goal is to have only the clothes we wear right now in this house.
- Stay healthy and happy and encourage the same in my husband and child.
- Be more aware of our finances and spending.
I guess that about covers it.