Monday, March 14, 2005

King Blue - Master of the House

Now a few weeks ago, I had posted about Lucy being a cellar dwelling freak due to the fact that Chloe terrorizes him to no end. Last night, Blue made the command decision that he liked Chloe's cage and by God, was going to sit in it. Chloe tried everything to get that cat out of there. Barking, pleading, teasing with toys didn't matter to Blue......he knew what he wanted. Either for Chloe to try and drag his scratching, flailing self out or the ulitmate dog sacrifice....the bow of humility and Chloe obliged. I was thrilled that I had my camera at the ready to witness this never before seen act of submission. Right after I took this, Blue sauntered out as if to say...."Sissy - I've changed my mind"

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hahaha. That's great! I never have my camera around when I really need it.